Cameron NWR and Lacassine NWR
With a little sun peeking through, though still very chilly, I decided to do one last trip this morning to Cameron NWR and then on to Lacassine NWR.
Click on any image for a larger, sharper version.
I did have some nice early AM light at Cameron and got a couple of duck shots before it turned too harsh, but the stiff wind is keeping most of the birds up against the reed beds and out of my reach. Same situation at Lacassine and, if anything, the wind is getting stronger.
Satellite Woes Continue
Back home and up on the roof I go to replace the temporary coax fix from the turret to the LNB head with the new coax from Winegard. Did not solve the problem, so once again called Winegard for the next possible solution. They have decided now to send me a new turret that I am expected to install, we shall see how that goes.